Lakehill Soccer has access to a number a fields in our district. Braefoot Turf (installed Fall 2009) is our premier field. Minis and Super 7 teams (u5-10) use Braefoot #2 for Saturday games. Super 8 uses both the Turf field and Braefoot #3 for games.
For full field games, teams use the Braefoot Turf, Reynolds Park and Beckwith field #2.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS (or other animals)
- NO FOOD and DRINK (water is permitted)
- NO METAL CLEATS
- Clean soccer cleats before entering turf field
- Only TEAMS are allowed on the turf field. Spectators are to remain outside the fence.
- CLOSE THE FENCE when entering and exiting the field
- A permit is required to use the field.
- No GOLF or other sports. This field is for soccer only.
- When moving nets, DO NOT DRAG them across the turf. Carry or use the wheels.
- DO NOT kick soccer balls against the fence.
Braefoot #2, Braefoot #3, Reynolds, Beckwith
- Fields are considered CLOSED if there is standing water.
- Do not practice in high traffic / worn spots. (eg. Goal mouth). Move nets
- No climbing or hanging on the goal nets, especially the minis goals.
- Large nets MUST be anchored/pinned to the ground (so they don't fall on a player.)
- Spectators should stand back from the sidelines (give the linesperson some room)